Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hey, Focus man


Hey,

I have some weaknesses aren't all the people also have weaknesses? I want to tell you one of my weakness is the lack of FOCUS. I have a  lot of dream and goal in my life, the sad part for being a man with many dreams is lack of focus.

This time I want to do plan A but suddenly I turn around and do plan B, it's the root of boredom. Let me give you example; I used to love about finances, in bachelor degree I took management concentrated in finance. I felt that this is my world. time goes by and I felt like average people in this kind of business. So I took master degree, I took magistrate of management concentrated in marketing. I like the knowledge in marketing. After I graduated I can't focus about the field that I'm going to take. LACK of FOCUS.

How I overcome it?

I create my dream, How I life in the next 20 years, 10 years, 5 years, next years. Who is my business partner, who is my peers, what kind of business that I take, and so on. Now I'm focusing not on the path that I will take but on the Goal, the path can be mixed and diversified.

"Some People focus on what they're going through, Champion focus on what they are going to"

Have a Magnificent day
-EZ

No comments:

Post a Comment