Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's your future


Hey,


I have a huge imagination about myself in the future. When I was a kid, I wanted to be an inventor, I used to mixed a lot of ingredient in order to make a new formula like a professor in TV hehehe. I wanted to make a better world, I grow up and learn a lot of things but this is when shit happened. The more you learn about something in general not specific the more you afraid to take a loop in life.

I had a time when I don't know what I actually like, I don't know what my dream and my goal again. It feel absurd and I am rowing the boat with no strength just follow the stream no matter where the stream will lead me, to the lake full of beautiful scenery or to the dark deep sewer.

I make a move to be a better person with goal in life. I learn about communication, neuro-linguistic, marketing, and business. I am enjoying it, I like it, and I love it.

"Create your future from your future not from your past" - Werner Erhard

Have a Great day
-EZ


No comments:

Post a Comment