Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Hello Guys and Girls, WooW its been a veeerryy long time since the last update and now its already 2015 WoooW..
Happy 2015, hows life? I always pray for our life to be better and better each day.. hmm even though sometimes we feel like being thrown into a deep abyss but knock it off and stand tall. I know its hard, I also have a hard time to pass it, but believe me when you passed it then it feels like heaven (even tough I never go to heaven) but I think the feel will be like it hehehe.
I just want to ramble this time, not giving some advice like it used to be, with numbers, but with a ramble.
A couple of month before, I switch job and begin to pursue my career, there's a difference between job and career. One of the difference is when you have a job, you feel time go soooo slow, have you ever felt like already working for three hour then when you see your watch "dang" it just only thirty minutes pass? hahaha I've been there done that.
In career, you feel the time is too fast, you work in some project or services that you love and suddenly its already night and day almost change. Sometimes you feel i need more time to do this and that, that's a career.
If you in a job now I hope you will find a career soon, and if you already in a career then congratulation and dont judge people with job (they also trying hard to escape from it).
Sooo now I am in my career life, I learn a lot in this new and exciting project, meet many new people, some can be trusted and some just talking bullsh*t (but heey that's life. We meet many difference people from difference culture and difference background, that's what makes life more colorful), new strategy to develop, new way to make a deal with people even the government people (yeah right I know the government, no difference in every country I think, correct me if I am wrong). I also found a new difference way to deal with strategy and people, now its more enjoyable to hear what people say than talking to them, now I can know their true identity and goal just by asking simple question then let them do the talk, some thing that they kept secret at first can be blurred out in their unconscious mind.
Someday I will share how I did it, for now I am glad we can passed 2014 and struggling in 2015, who know what will happen in 2015.
I hope I can share more in 2015 than in 2014, I really miss writing.
See you all soon.
Waiting for Your Comment and Insight
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Whats up my friends? it's been a long time since the last update.. Been busy in here. How's life? been great as usual? or miserable? life is a roller coaster right? sometimes we end up in the top and sometimes we end up in the bottom. The way we react determine our happiness toward life.
Find your happiness everywhere, sometimes you find happiness in the small things that you forget. happiness is valuing what you have, and enjoying the people, places, objects and events in your life for what they are. It’s not about making massive breakthroughs every minute… sometimes it’s simply about being, appreciating, and making small tweaks. And you can almost always enjoy the things you have and make the best of the events happening around you if you decide firmly that you will.
No, life isn’t perfect, but it’s pretty darn good. You just have to…
- Embrace your humanness. – Do not endlessly search of sanctity, sacredness, and purity – these things are found after this life, not in it. But in this life you can search to be human – to feel, to give, to take, to laugh, to dance, to get lost, to be found, to love and to lust… to be so unapologetically and beautifully human in every imaginable way.
- Realize your greatness. – Contrary to what others may say, you do not need to rise to the top, or be the cream of the crop, before you can feel great about yourself. For you are not a failure because you’re not perfect, got rejected or laid off, struggle to make ends meet, or have a family with issues. You are great because, despite your circumstances, you keep loving, you keep getting back up after every fall, and, above all, the little steps you keep taking, you take with grace.
- Accept yourself just the way you are. – Too many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren’t. Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses, and it is only when you accept everything you are, and aren’t, that you will truly find happiness and success.
- Dedicate time every day to meaningful activities. – What you do every day matters, but WHY you do what you do matters more. Continue to work hard at what you love no matter what the odds are. And if you only have fifteen minutes to spare, no problem – make those fifteen minutes meaningful.
- Look for and appreciate the lessons. – Rather than just regretting something, question specifically how it has helped you grow. Has your past equipped you to be determined, self-reliant, perceptive, tough, aware, compassionate, etc.? Focus on what you have gained rather than lost from adverse past experiences.
- Do what you can right now. – It’s not as much about acquiring new things as it is about using what you already have. Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from what you can do. No more excuses, no more wasting precious time. This moment is as good a time as any to begin doing what matters most. Start exactly where you are right now. Do what you can with what you have right now. Stop over-thinking and start DOING.
- Take it just one easy step at a time. – Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tiptoe if you must, but take the step.
- Measure your progress, no matter how small. – You may not be where you want to be yet, but look how far you’ve come. Be thankful that you’re not where you used to be. If you have no other testimony right now, you have this one: “I’m still here trying.”
- Let hate GO. – Holding hatred is poisonous. It eats you from inside out. We naively think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us, but hatred is a curved blade. And the only harm we do, we do to ourselves.
- Forgive. – Sometimes we don’t forgive people because they deserve it. We forgive them because they need it, because we need it, and because we cannot let go and move forward without it.
- Spend more time around those special people who truly care. – You grow to be like the people you spend most of your time with. So surround yourself with only those who are going to lift you higher.
- Do just a little bit of good today. – The fact that you can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another’s, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, is proof that YOU can make a big difference.
- Be grateful. – Gratitude is simply the awareness of what’s right. Count the blessings in your life, and start with the breath you’re taking right now.
- Be present. – Do not dwell so much on creating your perfect life that you forget to live.
- Pay attention to the little things. – …because when you really miss “the good ol’ days,” you miss the little things the most, like just laughing with someone special.
- Schedule in some dedicated down time. – Find the time… the time to read, to smell the flowers, to take a walk in the wilderness, to share a laugh, to learn a fun craft, to try a new recipe, to explore somewhere new, to really be with someone you love, to paint your dreams, or even to just do nothing and relax for a while.
Happiness is an attitude we act upon. We either make ourselves miserable, or happier and stronger. The amount of work is the same.
Waiting for Your Comment and Insight
Sunday, February 16, 2014
How's your day and life? I hope it's great.. Been busy and kinda forget about this blog, but I will update more frequently now.
Are you a self-employee? It's hard to be a self-employee, many things need to be done and full of uncertainty. We need to manage a lot of things to survive in this fierce competition. There's some negatives and positives in self-employee world depends on how you see it.
I want to share some of tricks that can you manage to become a successful self-employee.
1 – We Only Have 2 Products: Time and KnowledgeNo matter how you make a living or who you think you work for, you only work for one person, yourself. Likewise, you only have 2 products to sell, your time and your knowledge. Here are a few example scenarios:
- Migrant Farmer – Sells hours of his/her life to pick fruit or vegetables for a farmer in exchange for money. A perfect example of trading hours for dollars.
- Doctor – Sells hours of his/her life to perform medical treatments based on the knowledge stored in his/her brain. A perfect example of trading hours and knowledge for dollars.
- Best-Selling Author – Spends time crafting a book based on his/her knowledge or intellectual capacity and then sells the book (knowledge) many times over. A perfect example of trading knowledge for dollars. The key benefit here is residual, passive income.
What knowledge do you have in your brain that provides value to others? How can you extract this information and sell it?
2 – The Implementation of Knowledge is PowerKnowledge alone is not power! The implementation of knowledge is power. Knowledge is simply a commodity; it’s a product like any other that has the potential to be sold. How knowledge is organized, packaged, presented, shared, and received by others is what makes knowledge so powerful.
Knowledge is useless unless it’s effectively shared with others. Your ability to educate others in a way that allows them to effectively apply the instruction is what makes knowledge an asset… something worth buying.
3 – Time is More Valuable than MoneyOne of the most important points to understand is the fact that there are two basic forms of currency, money and time. Of the two, time is the most valuable, for it cannot be replenished. A surplus of time, and the unfettered liberty to do with it as you choose, is the true measure of success.
Your time must be extracted from the formula of making money. No matter how skilled you are at transferring your knowledge to others, if you are paid on an hours for dollars basis, your ability to expand your business will eventually plateau. You will run out of time.
The successfully self-employed have made this realization and concentrate the majority of their time and effort on the single greatest secret of self-employment: generating passive income. Passive income is achieved by applying what you know into a package that can be designed and built once, and then repeatedly sold over and over again. Finding a unique way to promote and sell this knowledge is the key.
Passive Income Examples: Useful books and guides, time saving computer applications, etc.
4 – Success is About Knowing What You WantSelf-employed success is not the byproduct of working your way up from the ground up. It’s based on knowing what you want, understanding your abilities and implementing them diligently to achieve your goals. There are plenty of people who get laid-off from their 9 to 5 day job and end up making millions in a few short years of self-employment.
Take a look at some of the success stories around you that emerged from nowhere. These success stories were not initiated by people paying their dues to someone else’s initiatives. These success stories revolve strictly around perception and choice. The people in these stories know their capabilities, what they’re doing, and what they want. Once people make this realization, and the conscious choice to act on it, the possibilities for success are limitless.
Have a Great Day
Waiting for Your Comment and Insight
Thursday, January 2, 2014
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
It's been a long time since the last update.. My bad for the lack of update, it's been a hectic day for me and my team to finish our business. We actually move step ahead in our business, sometimes a lot of obstacles heading us, as long as we are preparing to overcome the obstacle we can pass through it.
In my opinion, sometimes obstacles happened when you start too much tolerating something you shouldn't tolerate.
You don’t have to settle, it’s simply a choice you make every day. If you feel like you’re running in place there’s a good chance you’re tolerating things you shouldn’t be. It’s time to reclaim your life.
Starting now, stop tolerating for this things:
People who bring you down. – Relationships should help you, not hurt you. Spend time with nice people who are smart, driven and likeminded.
A work environment or career field you hate. – Don’t settle on the first or second career field you dabble in. Keep searching. Eventually you will find work you love to do. If you catch yourself working hard and loving every minute of it, don’t stop. You’re on to something big. Because hard work ain’t hard when you concentrate on your passions.
Your own negativity. – Be aware of your mental self-talk. We all talk silently to ourselves in our heads, but we aren’t always conscious of what we’re saying or how it’s affecting us. Start listening to your thoughts. If you hear negative thoughts, stop and replace them with positive thoughts.
Unnecessary miscommunication. – Say what you mean. Mean what you say. Speak clearly. Ask questions. Clarify things until you understand them.
Pressure to fit in with the crowd. – Oftentimes, the only reason others want you to fit in is that once you do they can ignore you and go about their business. Don’t conform. Be you, because that’s the only person you can be.
Fear of change. – Life is change. Every day is different. Every day is a new beginning and a new ending. Embrace it and make the best of it.
All work and no play. – Enjoy yourself and have a little fun while you can. If you’re smiling, you’re doing something right. Believe me in this one
People or beauty ads that make you feel inadequate. – Good looks attracts the eyes. Personality attracts the heart. Be proud to be you. You are already beautiful.
Doing the same exact thing over and over again. – You are the sum of your life experiences. The more you experience, the more interesting your life story gets.
A mounting pile of debt. – Always live well below your means. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need. Always sleep on big purchases. Create a budget and savings plan and stick to them.
Dishonesty. – Living a life of honesty creates peace of mind, and peace of mind is priceless. Period. Don’t be dishonest and don’t put up with people who are.
Being unprepared. – Life is unpredictable. And there’s a big difference between being scared and being prepared. Always be prepared.
Inaction. – Either you’re going to take action and seize new opportunities or someone else will. You can’t change anything or make any sort of progress by sitting back and thinking about it
This is sum up all of my thought about set aside the tolerance. Do something to change the world, if you can't so do something to change your country, if you can't so do something to change your community, if you can't so do something to change your family, if you can't so do something to change yourself.
But, belive me if you start to do something to change yourself someday you have the action to change the world little by little.
And remember, you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough.
Have a Changing Day
Waiting for Your Comment and Insight
Monday, August 19, 2013
How's life? I hope it always great, see the world in a positive way and the world will help you in a positive way. It's been a long time since the last update.. really really sorry. It's been a great months for me and my business.
First of all I want to say Minal Aidin wal Faidzin, I am asking for forgiveness in the deepest place of my heart.
O yeah Happy the 68th Independence day for Indonesia Hoorrayy!!
In this couple of months I was having a great business deal for my company. I've met many new friends and colleagues and we discussed a lot of important thing to increase our values. Many people have a great dream but afraid to achieve it. They stuck in their comfort zone, do you know outside the comfort zone there's a treasure well hidden called opportunities. Never be afraid to to go for your dream and goals, the regret and what ifs are worse than failing.
I believe if we want to do a very good deeds, universe will come to help us, we don't know where it come from but it come.
In life, you don’t get what you want, you get what you work for.
Here are some ideas for making it happen:
1. Every morning ask: “Is this what I want for myself?”
Whenever the answer has been “no” for too many mornings in a row, you know it’s time to make a change. If you follow this principle a lot of life’s big decisions are actually pretty simple.
Long-term happiness is the settling of your soul into its most appropriate spot. This spot contains the ideas, passions, people, and places that move you.
Accept responsibility for making these things possible in your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. Be honest with yourself. If you catch yourself following the crowd on automatic pilot simply because it’s the easiest option, it’s time to pause and reflect.
2. Turn your dream into actionable steps and execute.
Action breeds results. Slice your big-picture dream into a set of small goals and meet them.
Execute, execute, execute. You are responsible for getting things done. It always comes down to your actions. You choose: either action and results or inaction and excuses. You can’t have both.
The pain of discipline is far less than the pain of rregret Do what you have to do – 100% of it. No one has ever given a dream their best shot and regretted it.
3. Take a few small steps every single day.
Don’t build mountains in your mind. Don’t try to conquer it all at once. Take everything in stride, one step at a time.
When you seek instant gratification you make life unnecessarily painful and frustrating. When you choose instead to treat each moment as an opportunity to make a small, positive, long-term investment in your future, the rewards come naturally.
Although each individual effort may seem to have no effect when you make it, at some point you’ll look back and realize the momentous impact your efforts created once they were added together. By moving at this sustainable pace, you’ll be able to continue moving forward for as long as it takes to get precisely where you want to go.
4. Exercise rock solid self-control.
Your ability to restrain an impulse by cross-referencing your moral values and goals creates the essence of your long term happiness and success.
You are never going to get what you want until you learn how to do what’s right even when it feels wrong. Every time you do what’s right by a decision of your will using discipline and self control to go beyond momentary feelings of weakness, you get that much closer to what you want.
5. Practice until you’re an expert, and keep practicing.
In all walks of life, achieving greatness is a choice. Practice makes it possible. You are what you practice most.
Whatever you decide to do, do it well. Do it so well that when others see you do it, they enjoy it so much that they want to come back and see you do it again, and they also want to bring their friends along so they can show them how incredible you are at doing what you do.
6. Mind your thoughts and your words.
Understand the power of your thoughts, and guard them more closely. Understand the power of your words, and prefer silence to anything negative. Through your thoughts and words you create your own weaknesses and strengths. Your limitations begin in your mind where you can always replace negative with positive.
So stop worrying about negative scenarios that are merely figments of your imagination. Allow your thoughts to encourage you rather than hinder you. Focus on the moment in front of you. Free yourself to deal effectively and successfully with what is real and what is now.
7. Surround yourself with people who lift you higher.
You are the average of the people you spend the most time with. The great danger of being around negative people is that you start to become like them without even knowing it.
Relationships must be chosen wisely. Bad company corrupts good morals and human potential. There’s no need to rush into a relationship you are unsure of, or associate with those who hold you back.
8. Give back.
The great Zig Ziglar once said, “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
For it is in giving that we receive. In other words, what goes around comes around in this world. As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way
9. Create balance.
Be diligent and committed to your work, but also make sure you leave time for pleasure and exploration. It is not enough to succeed at one specific goal; you also have to take part in the different dimension of your life – while you can, while there’s time.
Lift your head up from your work every now and then and take a long walk, hold hands with your beloved, go fishing, spend time with your friends, swim, bask in the sunlight, try something new, meditate, breathe deep, or sit quietly for a while and contemplate the goodness around you.
In other words, balance yourself – work diligently, but don’t ignore every other aspect of your life. Keep your mind fresh, your body active and alive, and your relationships nurtured. Do so, and the things you want most in life will come more naturally.
Success doesn't come to you, YOU GO TO IT.
Have a Success Day
Waiting for Your Comment and Insight
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
How's your day? fantastic as usual or feeling gloomy? I hope it's great. I want to tell you a story about happiness. Here we go:
"A certain shopkeeper sent his son to learn about the secret of
happiness from the wisest man in the world. The lad wandered
through the desert for forty days, and finally came upon a beautiful
castle, high atop a mountain. It was there that the wise man lived.
"Rather than finding a saintly man, though, our hero, on entering the
main room of the castle, saw a hive of activity: tradesmen came and
went, people were conversing in the corners, a small orchestra was
playing soft music, and there was a table covered with platters of the
most delicious food in that part of the world. The wise man conversed
with every one, and the boy had to wait for two hours before it was his
turn to be given the man's attention.
"The wise man listened attentively to the boy's explanation of why he
had come, but told him that he didn't have time just then to explain
the secret of happiness. He suggested that the boy look around the
palace and return in two hours.
"'Meanwhile, I want to ask you to do something,' said the wise man,
handing the boy a teaspoon that held two drops of oil. As you wander
around, carry this spoon with you without allowing the oil to spill.'
"The boy began climbing and descending the many stairways of the
palace, keeping his eyes fixed on the spoon. After two hours, he
returned to the room where the wise man was.
"'Well,' asked the wise man, 'did you see the Persian tapestries that
are hanging in my dining hall? Did you see the garden that it took the
master gardener ten years to create? Did you notice the beautiful
parchments in my library?'
"The boy was embarrassed, and confessed that he had observed
nothing. His only concern had been not to spill the oil that the wise
man had entrusted to him.
'"Then go back and observe the marvels of my world,' said the wise
man. 'You cannot trust a man if you don't know his house.'
"Relieved, the boy picked up the spoon and returned to his exploration
of the palace, this time observing all of the works of art on the ceilings
and the walls. He saw the gardens, the mountains all around him, the
beauty of the flowers, and the taste with which everything had been
selected. Upon returning to the wise man, he related in detail
everything he had seen.
"'But where are the drops of oil I entrusted to you?' asked the wise
"Looking down at the spoon he held, the boy saw that the oil was
'"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you,' said the wisest
of wise men. 'The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the
world, and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon.'"
I read the story from Paolo Coelho's book "The Alchemist" It's a great book, read the book, you will find a lot of knowledge about life in there.
Never forget who you are meanwhile enjoy the world and explore it.
Have a Happy Day
Waiting for Your Comment and Insight