Saturday, January 28, 2012

It' Your Life Anyway

Hey,

Have you ever felt restless in your heart because of someone else's words? I have. Someone told me "Emir, you won't be able to pass your exam and go to Faculty of Economic University of Indonesia (FEUI), your mark was bad and it's hard to raise it again"
For your info: FEUI is ranked number one of the best University in Indonesia, and ranked no. 255 in the world.

I remember every single word that person told me. Instead of sulking and being depressed, I am being awesome. I studied hard and had a mission to get pass the exam and get into FEUI. Three months later I saw in the internet that I was accepted to become one of the college student in FEUI. That's one of the best moment in my life.

Guys, remember if you had a dream no matter when everyone say bad thing to your dream, don't listen to them.

"It's your life and you are the only one that can change your destiny and your future" -Emir Zakiar

Have an Optimist life
-EZ

No comments:

Post a Comment