Monday, January 23, 2012

Enjoy Life



Hey,

This is my first time to actually write a thing in a blog. Please endure it hehehe.

The reason for me to make this blog is to help a lot of people, I want to share anything in common and in communication, marketing, entrepreneurship in specialized.

I have some quotes that I felt it really great:

1. Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is a beauty, admire it. Life is a bliss, taste it.
2. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a promise, fulfill  it.
3. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it, Life is a tragedy, confront it.
4. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is life, fight for it.

All of the quotes above are from Mother Theresa. Don't see it from the religion that she believed but from the words.

Because of the quotes I created my own quote:

"Life is not a process of finding but a process of making" - Emir Zakiar.

We must create life like we wanted, believing what you want and make it happen. Go out there and just be great. Always remember, you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

Go Out and Enjoy Life

- EZ



No comments:

Post a Comment