Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Failure is Good



Hey,

Have you ever feel like a looser? have you ever lost in a game? competition? had a fail subject in college? broke up with your love one? bankrupt in business? someone tricked you that make you lost your money even though you really trust this person?

I had

I will tell you the detail in my next post, in here I am trying to tell you that being a looser or make a mistake is a good things that could be happen in our life.  I learn so many from the failure that happened in my life. I am glad that I can become a better man because of this shit that happened in my life.

No matter how many I fail at least I can find the positive in the failure. If I failed to get a job, I ask the employer what the reason they rejected me so I can introspecting my self. If I lost a project then I see what going wrong in here, maybe my way of approaching  really bad or maybe my product is suck. I can learn a lot of things from my failure than my success.

Don't be afraid to fail, it's a circle of life. I know that it's so hard to do to accept fail. I was in a state of depression when my friend that I trust so much tricked me and make me loss a big sum of money.  I need a couple of months to forget it, get going in life and be great. It's no used to reminisce the past, you live in present and you run to the future. We use the past to learn the life for present, and we do great things in present for our future. That's the way of life. Be great and be fabulous in life so when you old you can say to the past "I am great now bitch!!" 

I always remember this one when I failed:

No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying. 

Have a Great Day
-EZ


No comments:

Post a Comment