Monday, February 27, 2012

Simple way to be Happy


Hey,

Nowadays a lot of people doesn't enjoying their life, they seems to burn their ass to make a lot of money and set aside their happiness. Maybe you did it also but you don't recognize it. We life in a world full of asshole and sometimes we let our feeling to be controlled by the assholes. Sometimes I feel that way also, I feel happy with my day but deep inside me I want something different that can make me happier.

I wanted to make a difference in my life and I hope my way to achieve that can inspire you to do it also. Creating happiness in your life doesn't need a lot of time, you can never too busy to create them. the simplest way to become happy is SMILE, don't wait another people to smile show them how.
Let your guard down.  Talk to someone you don’t know straight from your heart.  Compliment them.  Don’t anticipate awkwardness.  Just be you in that beautiful way only you know and give them the chance to smile and connect with you.
The more you smile at others, the more others will smile at you.  And life’s a lot more pleasant when everyone around you is smiling.

Second, GRATEFUL, appreciate all the good things that happen in your life, no matter how small it is. You are a wonderful creature in the world. I had wrote a post about Hellen Keller and how she survived in this world with her disadvantages in This Post  read it if you forget. Most of us have incredible family members, friends, other loved ones who love us back.  Learn to appreciate what a miracle that is.  Most of us have good health, which is another miracle.  Most of us have eyes, with which to enjoy the amazing miracles of sunsets and nature and beauty all around us.  Most of us have ears, with which to enjoy music, one of the greatest miracles ever.
Be grateful with you had and you will feel happy because of it, I've tried it so it's your turn.

Third, HELP, I don't know the formula with this, but believe me, if you help someone you will feel happy especially if the one that you help feel happy. Try to help the poor, orphan, and the need one. When you see them smile and happy then you will feel happy too. It worked for me and I can enjoying my life, it's a law of attraction the more you help people then the more people will help you and the more happiness lie within your life.

Fourth, ENJOY, yes simple and easy. Enjoy your moment now. Whatever you’re doing, regardless of the circumstances, pay attention and appreciate it.  Reading, writing, talking with a co-worker, walking, driving, eating, typing, running, biking, every little thing that you do in life.  These small moments make up a huge portion of your life.  They can be enjoyed if you open your eyes and ears, and pay attention to what you’re doing.  Happiness is found with steady awareness.

It's your life anyway and you are the only one who can make yourself happy or sad, it's in your brain, if you don't want to be sad then DON'T. Never let other people be the one that controlling your feeling it sucks and not worth it for your life.

Each morning when I open my eyes I feel so grateful because I have another day to be happy. Not every single event have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

 Have a Happy Life
-EZ



No comments:

Post a Comment