Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Commit



Hey,

I've seen and met a lot of people with a great idea, they have a big dream, vision, and many ways to get it but they still burn their ass working for someone and do something that they don't like just to get them moving far away from their dream and passion. Do you one of them? I hope not, because it's SUCK. I have been there and I know how it feel, it's like you have a dream to climb Himalaya but you learn how to swim. Stupid isn't it?

I conduct a research, not a formal research with paper and expert tools but just a conversational research with many people that seems lost their dream. I've found out that their biggest obstacle is failed to commit with their dream. Their dreams just a fling or only because they read someone success story then they want to follow the person's way to success. That's not their dream but their way to get rich by following someone's passion not their own passion. Many people who failed in their dream not because their lack of ability but because they failed to commit or we can say lack of commitment.

Some people preparing a lot to get their dreams but no ACTION, they only prepare, prepare, prepare, and so on without the action to do it. They think too much and getting scared if their action failed to achieve "the dream". Time pass by and "the dream" become secondary in their life because they scared to take the first step to move along the road. When they think too much about how to create a perfect business plan or a perfect way to launch, some other people already start it. That's their own fault to thin too many without action. In here they failed to commit with their action.

I don't say that you don't need to think to get your dream, the point is you must do the action even the plan is not perfect, you can make it perfect along the way. If you don't get started then you are finished.

The dream looser always have objection with the condition that they need to achieve their dream. Some of my friend think that "If you don't have money then you can not make your own business" I think this it's bullshit. I have a business that I don't spend a single money in there. My business already run, I give the idea and I found a way to get capital without using my money. You just need to think creative, as long is not illegal you can get the money to make your own business.
Some of my friend also said "If I want to achieve my dream then I need to sacrificed my job" that's another bullshit. Why don't you find a job that going along with your dream?
I have a friend that have a big passion in diving, do you know where do he work? He work in Gili Trawangan Island located in Lombok, Indonesia as a diving instructor. at first He work as a staff that only give the equipment for the customer to dive, He learn a lot from there and commit to fulfill his dream to be able to dive in many areas in Indonesia without worry about the money. Now He is one of the few people in Indonesia that has a diving license and always get the time to dive in a lot of diving areas in Indonesia without spend a single penny. His customer paid all the expenses for Him and He get the equipment for free from the owner of the store He worked at. A few weeks ago I found out that He make his own Villa in Gili Trawangan for diver all around the world. AMAZING isn't it? It's the outcome of commitment

Controlling your own dream is much better that being control by other people dream.
O yeah the pictures at the top are one of the best view in Gilli Trawangan the place where My friend fulfill His dream.

Have a Commit Day
-EZ







No comments:

Post a Comment