Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Self Employed


Hey,

Do you know what you want in your life? in career? in the next year? the next 5 years? the next 20 years? Take a little time to imagine what your life will be in the future......


done?

Okay, what do you see your self in the future? what kind of job do you have? is it in a big, medium, or small company? or maybe you have your own company? hmmm interesting doesn't it to have your own company. We can say it self-employed.

In self-employed company you can express your idea, you can feel the thrill of competition, you get a lot of experience in the field that maybe you can't get it in the school or in work office. You can also have a flexible time because your hour work depends on your self. The best part about self-employed is generating passive income. Passive income is achieved by applying what you know into a package that can be designed and built once, and then repeatedly sold over and over again.  Finding a unique way to promote and sell this knowledge is the key. Many good things you can get in here, but not everyone can be success in here.

Self-employed success is not the byproduct of working your way up from the ground up.  It’s based on knowing what you want, understanding your abilities and implementing them diligently to achieve your goals.  There are plenty of people who get laid-off from their 9 to 5 day job and end up making millions in a few short years of self-employment.

I want to be frank in here. I am still working in somebody else company, but I have my reason. I want to learn a lot of thing in here, I want to get to know the real market is, I want to expand my connection in here. In the meantime I already started my own business, such as consulting and agriculture, little by little my business getting big. Remember how slow your progress, it's still much better than not do it. I will tell you the detail of my business later on.

So if you still working with someone else it's okay, just don't do it for a long time. Once you feel that you already have enough experience to do your own business BAM go out and be a great entrepreneur.

I always take a look at some of the success stories around me that emerged from nowhere.  These success stories were not initiated by people paying their dues to someone else’s initiatives.  These success stories revolve strictly around perception and choice.  The people in these stories know their capabilities, what they’re doing, and what they want.  Once people make this realization, and the conscious choice to act on it, the possibilities for success are limitless.

Have a Magnificent Day
-EZ



No comments:

Post a Comment