Sunday, February 5, 2012

CRAZY


Hey,

I had a crazy idea one time, it's make a new ending with one of the event in Indonesia, I made a new suggestion about the ending. I felt the ending always dark and simple, so I make a fireworks. Even though if my idea get rejected I will pay the fireworks with my own money because it worth it.

I was so happy when the committee agree with my idea, so we develop it and make the ending become happier and give the spectator a "WOW" event. It become word of mouth and the fireworks become the routine ending in the events.

Sometimes you need to make a crazy idea to show that you capable of the work. Take a sample with some of great people,
Bill Gates: He wanted to make everyone have their computer in their desk.
Thomas Alva Edison: He wanted to make a thing that can give light in the night.
Steve Jobs: He wanted to make a new experience in listening to the music.

"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do" - Jack Kerouac.

I want to make a change in the world, so I will make a lot of crazy ideas, what about you?

Have a Blast Day
-EZ


No comments:

Post a Comment