Monday, March 12, 2012

Act to be Happy


Hey,

Do you want to be happy?

Sometimes when we are trying new act, habit, or gesture that make someone smile then we can feel happy. I wrote some way to make you happy in Simple way to be happy. Now I want you to try some of this little act:

  1. Smile often.
  2. Hold a door open for someone.
  3. Share your lunch or a snack with someone who doesn’t have one.
  4. Introduce yourself.  Make new colleagues, classmates, etc. feel welcome.
  5. Buy house warming gifts for new neighbors.
  6. Donate blood.
  7. Share your umbrella on a rainy day.
  8. When you make eye contact with someone, smile.
  9. Greed, anger and ignorance.  Avoid all three.
  10. Come to the rescue.  If you realize someone is sick, bring them some hot tea, etc.
  11. Make yourself available and approachable.
  12. Donate food to a charity.
  13. Give words of encouragement toward someone’s dream, no matter how big or small it is.
  14. Ask someone for their opinion or advice.
  15. Clean out all your old clothes and donate them to someone in need.
  16. Give without expecting to get back.
  17. Say “Please” and “Thank you.”
  18. Forgive and let go of anger.  For instance, if somebody accidentally cuts you off in traffic, just let it go.
  19. Believe in yourself with all of your heart.  People will notice.
  20. Be positive and focus on what’s right.
I've trying all of that list except donating blood, it because I have a low blood pressure and they didn't allow me to donate my blood. Someday I will donate my blood to the needed one. And believe me, I felt so happy after I see the one that I help smile, plus I felt happy because I know I was making them smile and happy.

And above all, live proudly.  Inspire people with who you are and how you live your life.

 I've tried it now it's your turn to try it and feel the magic of making people smile.

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." - Dalai Lama
 

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn
 

"If you want to be happy, BE." - Leo Tolstoy

"The simple way to bring happiness in your life is smile, interact with a lot of people, and help each others" -Emir Zakiar

Have a Happy Life.
-EZ

No comments:

Post a Comment