Friday, March 30, 2012

Do You Know what You want?


Hey,

Today I was having a conversation with my friend and He made a statement that kinda make me shock. He actually doesn't know what He want in His life. He worked everyday without know what His future will be, he only go with the flow. For some people maybe a lot of people this kind of thought is the best thing they can think about, they only life for today without having dream. For some people or many people it was sad because you must have your dream whether you need to spend many years to get it. It doesn't matter how long you will achieve your dream, at least you are trying to achieve it.

I give you an example about this at work. Here's something you can try at work,

Notice three small, concrete things you don't like, or don't want to happen, at your workplace. for example,
  1. I don't want to overhear other people on the phone, because it's distracting.
  2. I can't handle it when I don't get concensus at marketing meetings.
  3. I don't like it when customers are impatient.
Now take your problem -the negative- and imagine it as a positive desire.
  1. I want a quiet place to work where I can concentrate.
  2. I want to learn more about what motivates my colleagues.
  3. I want to instill calm in other people.
Once you know what you want, be creative and flexible and try out possible solutions. If overhearing other people is distracting, get a headset and earplugs. If that doesn't work, pinpoint who distracts you most and negotiate some repositioning. If that doesn't work, tell your boss you'll be more productive in a quiet environment and see what your boss can do. Get all the feedback you can, and on the basis of that, change what you do until you get what you want.

You can do the same thing in your life also, Notice three small thing that you don't want to happen in your life, for example:
  1. I don't want to get poor and become a burden to my family.
  2. I don't want to be a useless person in society.
  3. I don't want to get stuck in achieving my dream.
Let's see the positive desire,
  1. I want to be rich so I can help my family's burden and help societies' burden.
  2. I want to be a person in need, so I can help a lot of people achieving their happiness.
  3. I want to be a better person in order to achieve my dream.
Now it's time to be creative and flexible with a lot of possible solutions. What do you need to be rich? You need to learn communication, you need to increase your networking, you need to help other so other will help you, you need to work hard, work smart, work with pleasure, you need to learn many things that can make you achieve your dream, you can make your own list.

Now it's your time to make Three things you don't want to happen in your life then you can overcome it with The positive desire that can make me get what I want. Tell me what you make and maybe I can help you and you also can help me.

You may not know what you want but you must know what you DON'T want in your life.

See the picture in the top, cookie monster know what He want LOL.

Have a Wonderful Day
-EZ

Waiting for Your Comment and Insight

No comments:

Post a Comment