Thursday, April 12, 2012

Winner




 Hey,

In this couple of weeks I had some of new project with my business. One of the business is a big shot, it's like you're a fisherman who always get a Tuna but suddenly you can get a whale. I was trying and working so hard to get this project done. And you know, I loss the project. It's a big blow for me because I already imagining the result and the profit that I can get if I get the project hahaha such a loser. (it's good sometimes to laugh at yourselves)

If I was still the "past Emir" I would be mourning all day and blame someone for the lost project, but I am the "new Emir" now. instead of sulking, I was thinking what is the reason I lost the project, suddenly I learn new things from it and start to search for another opportunity. You know what, the next day I get a new opportunity, new project, and it's pumping my spirit. That's what I called spirit of a Winner.

A lot of people blaming someone or something when they loss, they begin to depress and sad with the losses. I don't say that you can not feel sad with it, you can but never make the sadness overwhelmed your spirit to be success. keep the spirit of a winner deep inside your mind and your heart.

You are not a looser when you lost, you are a loser when you quit trying.

You can read are you a loser or a winner in here


The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.


Have a Winner Day
-EZ

Waiting for Your Comment and Insight

No comments:

Post a Comment