Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Share it



Hey,

How's your day? I pray for your success, healthy, and wealthy life..

A couple of days ago, I had a great conversation with my wife, we talked about the future of our life. We shared a lot of things about career, business, family, and vision. Suddenly I realized that it's been a long time since we had such conversation like this. Now, I know what my wife really want in our life, about the future, our kid, our business, our career, many things that I missed.

The next day I declared to my self that I want to make a change in my life to make my wife and my family happy or even happier. I changed my vision, my point of view, and my action. Time is the right thing that I need now, but in the end it will gain the benefit for my family.

Have you ever share your vision, point of view, problem, and your dream to someone that you love or trust?

We as a human being is destined to life as a team, group, not as an individual in everywhere we live. In office, we need someone to make our job easier, in the family we need someone to run the house, in business we need someone to become a partner, in school we need someone to teach us, in community we need someone to accept us. Human being was created to make a conversation. That's the point to become a human.

Never hold your anger, sadness, problem, dream, happiness, and vision to someone you love. Tell them everything that you feel. If you hold it, it like a time bomb, once you fed up with it then BOOM explode, believe me the outcome always a mess.

So, why don't you try to share your feeling with someone else, ask for their advice, opinion, ask about their point of view about the future, make a healthy conversation, a conversation that will build you and them together. You can share to your wife, husband, best friend, son, daughter, co-worker, someone that you trust. Try it and you will feel the change that you need to make you become bigger, stronger, and happier.

Have a Sharing Day
-EZ

 I got the picture in the top pages from http://500px.com/photo/12073559 by Regina S

Waiting for Your Comment and Insight

No comments:

Post a Comment